In recent projects Phillip works a lot with databases. To make life easier, there have been applied not the most common methods of data bases use: Phillip had to dive deep into the features of relational databases and their interaction with Java. Phillip will disassemble in details:
- How to build a reliable queue of messages based on PostgreSQL.
- How a queue is realized in modern databases.
- What are the challenges with the support of these queues in Java.
- In what this solution may be better than usual message brokers.
The speaker will tell:
- About the peculiarities of the complex domain support in relational databases.
- How not to fall into slavery to the ORM.
- What are the subtleties in the development of project and regular changes of the database structure.
Finally, Phillip will speculate about the use of bicycles and features of their creation.
Phillip Delgyado, OOO ИТИС
Philip has tried in his career almost everything, from two-tiered structures in Visual Basic to hardcore SQL. In recent years he is mainly been engaged in Java projects. At various times, Phillip developed Russia's largest bookmaking engine and service called Yandex.Money. Currently, Philip is again engaged in developing of payment system. Regular speaker at various conferences.